- Fixed Vector - Scalar operation (it was a shame and it was wrong :( )
- added graph:plot(vector, vevtor) function to QsStudio (Experimental)Qs 184.108.40.206
- Removed ^x (PowerCross) Operator (it was annoying)
- Sequence can return function when calling without parameters.
so if you define gn
(x) ..> x^n you can get x^2 by calling g2
or better you can get a function that hold a series by calling g0++6
- by introducing the new Sequence functionality we are here making a small step into the symbolic algebra world.
- breaking change named argument now is with equal sign only not ':=' so that
f(x) = x
f(y) = y^2
f(z) = z^3
vv = f(z = f(y = f(x = 10)))
- Paticle Lexer Separated into independent library.
- No referencing for global variables in functions
functions only depend on parameters.
- Bug Fixed: Relation between parameters and parameters in function body are case insensetive.